Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Twins!

Back when I was a kid, my mom used to dress me and my older sister in matching clothes.  Seems fair considering just how cute we looked dressed up all twin-like.  Exhibit A:
In fact, I must admit that I am guilty of occasionally buying my nieces matching outfits.   What can I say? I can’t help it.  Anyway, having firmly believed that this was a craze reserved only for children, South Korea has surprised me once again!  Indeed, people everywhere yearning for a world in which matching clothes is not just a childhood fancy should definitely move here.








I can’t help but wonder if the girl that gets her boyfriend to wear a matching t-shirt looks enviously at the girl who gets her boyfriend to also wear matching jeans and shoes.  Perhaps the seriousness or happiness of each couple’s relationship is based on how much they match.  Either way, Juan and I must look pretty happy with our matching jackets.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment